2007年9月27日木曜日

DoodlePro

こんにちは、

Here's a study tip: To practice my ひらがな、カタカナ、and vocabulary I use a Fisher Price DoodlePro. You may remember using a DoodlePro back when you were in preschool and/or kindergarten.

So why does a DoodlePro serve as an effective study tool?? Repetitive writing is very beneficial (helps you memorize and practice writing at the same time)-that's where the DoodlePro is most effective--you can erase your work and start from scratch. If you don't have a DoodlePro, a white-board will work just as well. *the DoodlePro is also great for practicing kanji!!*
<--My DoodlePro

As for fluency in Japanese: I found that using the LL is the best way to learn correct pronunciations. If you really take your time and focus on how each phrase or word is said--you should see improvements in your fluency. When you're comfortable with pronunciations, you become more willing to use the language.
I hope this helps. Good Luck everyone!!

2 件のコメント:

Hanson San さんのコメント...

That sounds like an interesting study tip. I don't have a doodle pro, but my housemate has a 5x8 dry erase board in his room that I could possibly use. Especially now that we're learning Kanji, it will take a lot more effort to memorize characters!

Ellen さんのコメント...

I agree with you--Kanji takes a lot more time and effort to memorize. good luck :D