The topic for today is: what's in a good blog?
I've never had a blog before this year, but after looking at everyone else's blog..I've noticed a couple of good things:
1. short stories-can be either related to the study of japanese or compeltely random
2. sense of humor-basically a good blog shows that the "Blogger" is having fun with the assignment
3. pictures or videos-are always nice, that way your blog isn't just words, words, words
4. study tips-something that may be obvious to you may be compeletely new to someone else
5. original/engaging topics-if you're enthusiastic/excited about something, tell us about it...
On another note: I'm inviting all of you to OYFA's FILIPINO FOOD NIGHT!!
When: Friday, October 19th 5PM - 8 PM
Where: Wesley Foundation (on Emmett, across from the bookstore)
How much: $5 pre-sale, $7 at the door
Why: To eat delicious pancit[noodles], lumpia [eggrolls], and rice.
All proceeds go towards the OYFA Excellence Scholarship and the John Steve Catilo Scholarship.
I hope all of you have a great weekend!